C & K Collinsville and Scottville Commuinty Kindergarten
At our centre we endevour to provide a rich and engaging program which caters for the needs of all children. Our philosophy;
- Learning can happen anywhere, anytime
- To provide a rich, engaging and caring environment that reflects the needs, spirit and values of our remote local community.
- To create a safe, challenging and abundant indoor and outdoor learning environment that encourages risk taking, investigation and creativity, promotes a sense of wonder about the world and fosters a love and awareness for our all key stakeholders; children, parents, staff and the wider community.
- To immerse learners in a variety of activities to develop the areas of; identity, connectedness, wellbeing, active learning and communicating.
- To focus on the needs and interests of each individual student embracing the spirit of peace, dignity, tolerance and equality
- To deliver a program that meets and reflects the needs and interests of the Collinsville and Scottville Communities through social inclusion, participation and equity.
- To provide a program that reflects; the importance of play based learning, teaching explicitly and with intent, focus on the interests and goals of individuals and honours the aspirations of all individuals.
Contact Name: Colette Willliams (Director/Teacher)
Address: 37 – 39 Ninth Avenue Scottville Qld 4804
Phone: (07) 4785 5425
Fax: (07) 4785 6683
Hours: 9:00am – 2:00pm (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)