Consultative Forum – Bowen Transit
Bowen Transit – Bowen to Collinsville service.
The purpose of this meeting is to gauge the performance to date of the service provided and how it is meeting the expectations of the communities that are being serviced and to the Queensland Government as a funding provider of the service.
Specifically, we are looking for feedback on the following issues;
- Bowen Transit performance in the operation of the service
- The Customer Service provided by our drivers and operational staff
- Communication in relation to all matters involved with the service
- On time operational performance
- Potential Service Enhancements that the community may require
The forum will be held at Bowen Tafe, 98-158 Queens Road, Bowen on Wednesday 15th November, 2017.
The forum will commence at 9.30am.
Please contact Kellie Harrison at Trans North for further information. RSVP 3rd November.
Kellie 0418 182 595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org